Lincoln Elder Law Attorneys
“Elder law” actually refers to a variety of legal and related issues common to individuals preparing for or experiencing advanced age as well as to their families. People with disabilities and their families also seek help from elder law firms such as Frey & Hand, P.C., L.L.O.
From our law offices in Lincoln, our elder law attorneys assist individuals, couples and families facing uncertainties and milestones that go along with declining health, housing changes, safety concerns and end-of-life matters.
Here are some examples of typical elder law concerns of clients:
- Conservatorships and guardianships for family members with dementia or disabilities that make self-care difficult
- Powers of attorney to authorize trusted parties to assist with health care or financial decisions so that a guardianship or conservatorship should not be necessary
- Qualifying for and applying for medical government benefits
- Asset protection in light of long-term care costs and medical costs
- In-home elder care
- Preventing or addressing financial exploitation of the elderly by caregivers, financial advisors or other professionals or family members
Contact Our Law Office To Schedule An Initial Consultation
We can consult with clients via phone conferences as well as in person in our law offices or, if needed, in hospitals, nursing homes or assisted living homes.